At Industrial Vision Systems Ltd (IVS), we provide quality control vision systems into many diverse food industries, ranging from snacks and dry food to fresh and frozen food applications. With increased pressure from consumers, supermarkets and government for manufacturers to deliver a “right first time” product IVS can provide the 100% inspection for your production process.
IVS design, manufacture and install a wide range of vision inspection solutions as well as the full control to allow our systems to integrate directly with your other machinery and production processes. Our vision systems are capable of exceptional speeds while maintaining high accuracy and can switch automatically between different products and processes, allowing food manufacturers to handle many products on a single line.
Our class-leading quality control vision systems provide peace of mind in providing end-of-line quality control to finite detail. We save our clients money by installing a vision system which is robust and reliable, and we save them a lot of time allowing immediate payback on quality and yield.
Typical applications include:
- Date, lot and part number verification
- Branding and livery checks
- Seal inspection
- Film and label inspection
- Outer case label inspection
- Automatic tray checking
- Print quality inspection on labels
- Bottle fill and cap closure
- Damaged carton inspection
- Packaging measurements and verification
- Colour inspection and processing
- Surface inspection and contamination
- Label verification
- Size and feature inspection
Call today for expert advice on how we can help you install a vision system to ensure the quality of your production.