This privacy statement only covers the www.industrialvision.co.uk website. It does not cover all sites that can be linked to from this site, so you should always be aware when you are moving to another site and read the privacy statement on that site.
Who we are:
Industrial Vision Systems Ltd is a registered company under the Registrar of Companies for England and Wales (Reg No: 3931254). Our registered address is Genesis Building, Harwell Campus, Didcot, Oxfordshire OX11 0SG.
- Industrial Vision Systems Ltd is committed to safeguarding the privacy of users of our website. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other applicable regulations currently in force.
- We will only pass your details to those companies who process data for us on your behalf, to ensure that we can fulfil all our obligations to you.
- We ensure that these companies agree to very high standards of privacy and we are very fussy about choosing only those companies that can offer the high levels of data security that we require.
- We will never pass your data details (email, address, or telephone, cookie details etc.) to any third parties for marketing purposes.
- If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries about these practices, please contact us.
We are committed to ensuring your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We collect the following information:
- Where you contact us through enquiry and registration forms, we collect the details you provide to us (typically the personal details include your name, postal address and email address).
- Where you visit this website, we collect information automatically about your visit. This information includes your IP address, domain name and browser used. The information obtained in this way (i.e. your browsing patterns) will be used to track visitor behaviour to provide us with statistics and to assist us in marketing our products and services.
Use of personal information:
We process personal information collected via our websites for the purposes of:
- Providing a high quality service.
- Providing you with access to any subscribed content.
- Providing you with information about products and services we offer (including updates and changes to services).
- Building up marketing profiles, aiding strategic development and auditing usage of the site.
- Dealing with and responding to any queries you contact us about.
- Generally we will contact you by post, but if you opt‐in to our marketing, we may send you information about our products and services via email or telephone you. However, you can unsubscribe to such communications at any time.
- If you would prefer to not be contacted in any of the above ways, please email us at email@example.com or write to Industrial Vision Systems Ltd, Genesis Building, Harwell Campus, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0SG with your written instructions and contact details.
Accessing and controlling your personal information:
- A cookie is a piece of text that is stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive.
- A cookie helps us analyse web traffic or lets us know when you visit the site. We use the software of a third party company on our website to collect the data from a cookie on our behalf.
- The information that is collected by the cookie will be used solely for tracking patterns of visitor behaviour to provide us with statistics and to identify groups of users to assist us in marketing our products and services.
- Further information about cookies, including how to delete them, is available for Internet Explorer users, Firefox users and Safari users or alternatively, visit allaboutcookies.org for more detailed advice on how to disable and enable cookies.
- If you disable your browser’s ability to set cookies, you may be unable to access some areas of our website.
Third party opt‐in policy:
We do not make your data available to third party organisations for their marketing purposes.
Third party websites:
Information security over the Internet
- Transmission of data over the Internet is not guaranteed to be completely secure. Third parties may be able to intercept or access your transmissions and/or private communications unlawfully.
- Industrial Vision Systems Ltd makes every effort to ensure the integrity of your personal information that you provide to us but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.